Thursday, April 23, 2015

WESTERN OREGON vs CENTRAL WASHINGTON

The story of Sara, Liz and Mallory
Reflection



I think that Mallory and Liz are charitable by caring Sara around the bases after she got injured. I am happy to see that there are still some people with character that step up to do right things no matter what. I also thing that Liz and Mallory are very heroic because even though they knew they were helping their opponent they still help Sara commit her home run. It is very beautiful how the spectators got affected by this kind action, the audience was crying and I believe it was because they saw the sportsmanship and kindness Liz and Mallory had. I get super emotional with this type of things I believe that all of us should do the right thing and it would be better if we do it at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment