Monday, April 27, 2015

Military Medical Opportunities


Duties and Responsibilities: This job is basically about attending soldiers in any health inconvenience they might have.

Salary:  13,000-36,000


Education: There are four different branches where you could go the air force, marines, navy and the Army. Each of these for have their own requirements to get in depending on which one you want to go. For sure you will have to take the physical fitness test. Also, to apply to any of these you must have your nurse degree, physician, doctors or the correspondent degree for what you are applying for.
I would like to be one because I would be working on what I love which is medicine but at the same time I wouldn’t because I am kind of scare that something could happen like that I might have to go to war and die so is pretty much a no :/ but yet again I love the fact of being a physician so?? Is a I  don’t know or a maybe :p




No comments:

Post a Comment