Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Non-Medical Career

Professional Tattoo Artist

Duties and Responsibilities: Tattoo artists are professionals who create designs and apply tattoos to all areas of customers' bodies with specialized needles
Salary: $14,424 - $59,598
Education: High school diploma or proof of GED completion is usually required. Apprenticeship, commonly three years in length, might be required. Licensure. Creativity, manual dexterity and artistic ability. Most states require tattoo artists to be 18 years of age or older; some shops prefer or require artists to have visible tattoos themselves.





I would like to be a professional tattoo designer because I found tattoos as a way of express something also a way of remembering and expressing emotions through people’s skin. In addition I would like to be one because I am a very creative person and I like to design new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment