Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Trigonometry class


My Biggest Concern 

 My biggest concerns is, to pass my Trigonometry class.
Why is it so important? It is extremely important for me because as a right now I am not sure, but I believe I am falling this class , which for me , is a catastrophe because I had never fail a class before!. Since I got to the USA and I got in to high school I have being an A student until my senior year. It is because I don’t like math, I don’t get the content and I don’t understand when my teacher teaches.
I don’t know if it is because I am just not made for math or because I am not putting enough effort but what I do know is that today I said well I am done I give up on this! But something in my head told me that F doesn’t go with me and that I will push as hardest as I have to to pass this class.

#thehasdestclassever!

No comments:

Post a Comment