Friday, March 6, 2015

Cancer Doctors

Oncologist

Duties and responsibilities: Is a doctor whom is specialized on treating people with cancer. There are three different types of Oncologist medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists  .
Salary:  $217,856 
Education: After earning a bachelor's degree, oncologists must complete medical school, followed by a residency (residency is when the doctors work in a hospital for a certain amount of time after they get the doctors).





I would like to be an oncologist because I would like to treat/prevent patients from cancer and I would make good money. I also find amazing the process of how oncologists treat their patients. In the other hand I would like to be part of a great group of doctors who help patients with cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment