Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Veterans Day

"HONORING ALL WHO SERVED"




Act no. 52 approved my 13 1938 made the 11 of November the Veterans Day before it was known as the Armistice Day because it follow the sign of the Treaty of Versailles .
This is a holy day stated to emphasizes the contribution braveness and courage of all soldiers who fought for   freedom and that represented our country in the World War One.
On June 1, 1954, November 11th became a day to honor American veterans of all wars not only the ones from WW I.
This is to thanks all soldiers that got injure or died or served at a war or any event to defend our country.




For me this is the day to say thank you all that fought for my freedom thank you for your sacrifice, determination, and thank you because you all are the reason why I live such a great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment