Monday, November 3, 2014

Dance/Movement therapist

Dance/Movement Therapist
Duties and responsibilities: “They focus on helping their clients improve self-esteem and body image, develop effective communication skills and relationships, expand their movement vocabulary, gain insight into patterns of behavior, as well as create new options for coping with problems.”
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 a year.
Education:Dance therapists are required to have a Master's degree, which entails at least two years of graduate-level education after completing a four-year college degree. The undergraduate education should include a liberal arts background, plus extensive dance training and experience, according to the ADTA.”


I would like to be one because I like dancing and I also enjoy music plus I would like to help people release their stress by dancing. I also find dancing as a really good workout and reliable source to get fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment