Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanks Giving Day

Thanks Giving Day
“Thanksgiving, or Thanksgiving Day, is a holiday celebrated in the United States on the fourth Thursday in November. This day is about giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Thanksgiving Day is traditionally a day for families and friends to get together for a special meal. The meal often includes a turkey, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, pumpkin pie, and vegetables. Thanksgiving Day is a time for many people to give thanks for what they have.”







I am thankful of:
1.      God
2.      My family
3.      My friends
4.      My life
5.      Having an education
6.      Having the opportunity to succeed
7.      Have fun on my table everyday
8.      My boyfriend
9.      My brother being free
10.  Having such as good teachers
11.  Have the health
12.  Live instead of survive






No comments:

Post a Comment