Monday, May 11, 2015

LAUSD: Student


By looking at the website http://achieve.lausd.net/Page/1124 I found some services that are very helpful for student s like me at LAUDS. These are ones of the services that this system provides and that I could use to help me in my studies sand that will benefit me in my future.

1. Library: This is a digital library where students can find books they may need besides the ones already provided for the school and that might not be in their libraries. This is really useful for me because it is another resource when I can’t find a book.

2.   Bullying: In this website the LAUDS district also gives us information about bullying and how to prevent it and how to deal with it. This will benefit me if I am being bully, to guide me on the steps to stop it.
3. Graduation: There is also a tap called “Graduation” which contains all the information that will qualify you to graduate if that’s your goal. This will help me by giving me information about my requirements to graduate from high school and how I could commit my goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment