Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Character Counts

"The Six Pillars of Character"

Trustworthiness






It is to be honest, be reliable, make your word trust able and built respect, be loyal and stand by family, friends and partners.
Respect
Respect others, follow the rules, being tolerant, have good manners and respect others opinions and points of view.
Responsibility
Do what you have to do, plan ahead, organize, respond , cooperate with other, work together, be discipline, think before you act, use self-control.
Fairness
Play by the rules, Take turns and share, be open-minded; listen to others, don’t take advantage of others, don’t blame others carelessly, Treat all people fairly
Caring
Be kind, be compassionate and show you care, Express gratitude, Forgive others, and Help people in need
Citizenship
Do your share to make your school and community better, Cooperate, Get involved in community affairs, Stay informed; vote,  Be a good neighbor, Obey laws and rules, Respect authority, Protect the environment, Volunteer.

My opinion about these six pillars of character is that I believe this are the most important values for human beings. I think this because this six make you different from any other living creature on earth; these give you feelings, emotions, a character that will mold you as a women or men of good. I also believe that these six pillars are the best settlement for me to grow up with a really strong base, based on character. Another thing is that these will help me built my character, my character will help me successes in life.






No comments:

Post a Comment