Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Western Doctor

Western Medicine Doctor

Duties and responsibilities: 
A system in which medical doctors and other healthcare professionals (such as nurses, pharmacists, and therapists) treat symptoms and diseases using drugs, radiation, or surgery. Also called allopathic medicine, biomedicine, conventional medicine, mainstream medicine, and orthodox medicine.
Salary:  $72,710
 
   Education:    after getting a high school diploma you must study three years of general Internal  Medicine  or an additional option of two years of general Internal Medicine and one year of training in a subspecialty of Internal Medicine is also available.







I would like to be one because I like to help people and because it is something that I really want to do since I was little. I find this really interesting and helpful to the communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment