Thursday, February 26, 2015

No Medical Career

Government Astronomer
Duties and Responsibilities: Physicists and astronomers study the ways in which various forms of matter and energy interact. They study stars and any other energy or matter is out there at the space. Theoretical physicists and astronomers may study the nature of time or the origin of the universe.
Salary: $106,360 per year
$51.14 per hour
Education: They need to get a Ph.D. for most research jobs. Many physics and astronomy Ph.D. holders typically begin their careers in temporary postdoctoral research positions.

I would like to become a Government Astronomer because I would like to study the stars and energy that is out there in the space. Another reason I would is because I love watching stars so I would love this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment