Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Student Success Statemen



“Intelligence plus character, that it the goal of true education”




                               M.l.K Jr.


This quote makes me think how many of us have an intelligence way more stronger than our character. Therefore, it is not enough just to be intelligent and that is why some of us still do not show as a person whom has achieve the goal of true education. I believe that I have achieved this goal through the use of personality and intelligence and knowing how to combine them together. For example I always study and put a lot of dedication in whatever  I do so when I use my intelligence I also show myself in my work not only that I am smart but my dedication and character go in whatever I put effort  on.

No comments:

Post a Comment