Friday, September 19, 2014

FASHION DESIGNER




                                       FASHION DESIGNER






Duties and responsibilities: Fashion designers create original clothing, accessories, and footwear. They sketch designs, select fabrics and patterns, and give instructions on how to make the products they designed.
Education: Most fashion designers have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as fashion design or fashion merchandising. Employers usually seek applicants with creativity, as well as a good technical understanding of the production process for clothing, accessories, or footwear.

Salary: wage for fashion designers was $62,860 on 2012.



Reflection I would like to be one because I like to design  clothing and shoes I think I am created enough to be one and it would also be a fun job because you can match random stuff and put them together in addition I would like to be one because with this job I could become famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment