Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ambulance Dispatcher


Ambulance Dispatcher

Duties and Responsibilities: “An Emergency medical dispatcher is a professional who is in charge of telling the patties an others medical members about the emergency and or what to do .Is the one who will responded first to any emergency reported tel communicator, tasked with the gathering of information related to medical emergencies, the provision of assistance and instructions by voice, prior to the arrival of Emergency services.
Salary: around $34,863 for emergencies ambulance dispatcher.
Education: The requirements for be an Ambulance Dispatcher is at least having a high school diploma pass thorough some trainings voluntary certification. Training covers CPR.

Do you think you would like to be one? Why or why not?
I would like to be one because I like medicines and I am a good  worker under pressure and because I think I have the capacity to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment