Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final part II




FINAL PART II

A. I like everything about his class. I find everything really helpful because I can improve my skills on computers and at the same time I learn about choosing the right.
B. Suggestions to improving this class can be having  soft music from the begging to the end of the class.
C. I feel that I didn’t do my best on this class because I wasn’t in class all the time L
D. I am reading my life planning life 100+goals Daily for at least two minutes because I like doing it I feel my life most organize when I read them I feel more exited to get my goals done J

E.I am committed to be a CTR person since the beginning of the semester because doing good you feel good so I want to feel good all the time J
F.I will promise to take responsibility of: read more every day, eat healthy and keep on going to church to keep my mind, body and spirit aliv
e.

No comments:

Post a Comment